You won’t believe this but I packed light for New Orleans! It’s the kind of place that you know what you’re going to get up to ahead of time so it’s easy to think about exact outfits that you want; it makes packing for New Orleans a breeze!
I’ll show you my outfits and give you an in-depth list of what to pack for New Orleans!
Packing List for New Orleans
I’m basing this on a 3-day trip since many people come here for the weekend but just add in more if you’re coming longer.
- 1 casual short from Kohls’ Popsugar Collection
- I wore a since it was fall, even though it was still 80F!
1 Pair of Denim Shorts
- I had a pair of since we had a morning bike tour
2 Light Jackets (depending on the time of year)
- 1 since the forecast said rain the whole time we were there
- 1 for layering
2 Casual Outfits/PJs for the Hotel
- and from Kohls (nice for when the hotel felt a little too cold)
2 Journey outfits for the Airport
- 2 from Free People (I love these so much! I have Pink Floyd, Rolling Stones, and Tom Petty)
- 1 smaller bag, from Patricia Nash (cute because it could work both in summer and fall)
- 1 bigger tote bag to carry everything in
Of course in my bag, I have my essentials: Panasonic camera, phone, , , and
- – New Orleans can is sunny, especially in the summer, so if you want some extra protection, bring a hat. I had my Yankees hat for the bike tour but wound up not needing it.
A pair of comfortable walking shoes.
I’m so into the ( and have them in three colors. I brought the neutral ones on this trip which have a little bit of shimmer and can be walked in all day and night without your feet hurting. Key for NOLA!
For toiletries, I packed the basics
My Exact Outfits for New Orleans
, , and the
Get , , , , and
Get the , the , , and
Get , , and
For More Recent Packing Guides
Pin this post for later!
Join my email list and get exclusive updates & news straight to your inbox.
I will never give away, trade or sell your email address. You can unsubscribe at any time.